Re: Realtime Privilege, WAS:Re: OT: what is happening with RT kernel development?

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 22:16:03 +0100, <jonetsu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le 30-03-2013 17:09, Kaj Ailomaa a écrit :

Forgot to prefix it with 'hw:'.

Did you change it to hw:M1010LT ?

No, only to 'M1010LT'

Now qjackctl does not fully start and has to be kill -9 to terminate.

Does not start, or crashes when you try to stop it (the latter is a
bug in  jackd 1.9.8)?

qjackctl draws the window, but with nothing inside. I presume it tries to figure out what M1010LT is.

This is, I have changed the QjackCtl.conf so now it is:

Interface=hw:M1010LT

Looks correct to me

But same behaviour. Window frame, but nothing inside. KDE has to terminate the app, eg. qjackctl not responding. Is it possible to reset the whole thing ?

To make things easier, if you suspect a problem with the config file, just delete it. Next time you start qjackctl, a new one with default settings will appear.