Re: lists.ardour.org email config is broken -- was Re: how much is contained in the .ardour file

On 2012-06-12 23:09, Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:
Although something is certainly fishy with regards to the way the ardour.org domain is configured. Even if an MX record must exist I can't seem to find a corresponding IP (the MX is hostmaster.dreamhost.com, which does not seem to
have an A record...)

I'll try to have another look in the morning. I only have a windows machine
here and I doubt windows can even resolve addresses properly :)

OMG ROFL LOL

ok, I misread what nslookup was tring to tell me... let's forget abour this stupid MS tool. I took a look on my laptop to see what record really was there. it seems lists.ardour.org really doesn't have an MX record. Only ardour.org has. so now the question is, why the hell do the ardour mailing lists work :)

Dreamhost might have stepped on a cable on their end... :D

--
Marc-Olivier Barre
XMPP ID : marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx