Re: lmms static through jackd

I'm afraid I'm guilty of the "No JACK, no utility here" attitude. But in
my defense, it's fair to claim that JACK is just too cool to leave out
of any Linux audio application. I get anxious when I don't find it, my
hands start shaking, I can't see clearly, everything goes dark...
Actually, I'm such a fanboy that I even believe that Apache and Open
Office should have JACK support. ;)

I am running firewire based hardware so "no Jack no utility here" is pretty literal.
 Well I *could* use the internal soundcard but none of my microphones are designed for that and I don't exactly feel like re-routing my speakers.