Re: suspending with realtime kernel

Ken Restivo a écrit :> I doubt that would be possible.>   Wasn't that what they said about getting Jack working in Windows? I knowthe devs have a lot on their plates and that nothing like that is goingto happen next week, but all the same, I hope you're wrong ;) The laptopage means computer music for people with short attention spans.Continuity over sleep cycles would definitely be useful.