Re: status of ams

Frank Barknecht wrote:
Hallo,
Dave Griffiths hat gesagt: // Dave Griffiths wrote:

I think, talk about CSound, SC and Pd mostly happens on the respective
mailing lists. pd-list and pd-dev for example have more subscribers
than LAU/LAD and a quite a big amount of traffic. There just is no
need to talk about Pd-specific topics on LAU/LAD. I guess it's similar
with SC and Csound.
I can confirm for Csound. Btw Dave, what about Spiralmodular, I like to use it but on recent distributions the sound is always sort of ringmodulated/aliased, is there a simple solution of it? I thought it would be some sampling frequency mismatch but judging from the settings its the same as Jacks..

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner