Re: What software do I need to produce podcasts?

On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 21:51:19 +0000
Kevin Zembower <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi, Jeanette, thanks for replying. Some answers in line below:
>
>On Sun, 2024-01-28 at 21:08 +0100, Jeanette C. wrote:
>>
>> Audacity, to my knowledge, still exists. IIRC the dispute surrounding
>> it got
>> resolved in the end. Others here would know far more.
>
>Looking forward to hearing if Audacity is still a good choice. I
>enjoyed working with it in the past.

Just dropping in here...
The status of Audacity is still not clear, regarding telemetry.
There is a fork that has NO telemetry and is truly FOSS called Tenacity that is
under active development. I've been using it for some time now without any
issues. I'm hopeful they will add a proper Jack connection, rather than going
via Port Audio.

--
Will J Godfrey {apparently now an 'elderly'}
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/