Re: What software do I need to produce podcasts?

Hi, Jeanette, thanks for replying. Some answers in line below:

On Sun, 2024-01-28 at 21:08 +0100, Jeanette C. wrote:

> Audacity, to my knowledge, still exists. IIRC the dispute surrounding
> it got
> resolved in the end. Others here would know far more.

Looking forward to hearing if Audacity is still a good choice. I
enjoyed working with it in the past.

> tasks that you'd like to perform: import and edit audio. Recording
> your own
> voiceover? Mix in music?

Yes to all these.

> Produce some music for for your podcast?

Probably not.

> How much
> mastering would you like? Do you expect to work more live or work by
> setting
> things up and then simply rendering to disk?

Not sure I understand this question.

> Perhaps even: which software might you be studying with? The
> particular
> workflow or main focus of your software at college might narrow down
> the most
> likely choices.

I'll know better after Wednesday, the first class.

> Sorry, for being of little help and instead providing more questions
> than
> answers.

Your response was very helpful. Thank you.

-Kevin