Re: seeking a creative songwriting solution.

Oh to be sure, several people fortified my seeking a suitable solution, even if Linux is off the table for me personally. After all I made it clear I cannot use Linux in this moment, which does not mean such might remain impossible. I learned from each post, regardless of information, and for this I am thankful.
Karen