Re: Connect pipewire to running JACK server

On 1/27/22 3:42 AM, Wim Taymans wrote:
* an 8 slot lookahead windows for repositions and tempo changes (let clients
   prefetch data in time)

This sounds tantalizing.

Any possibility of implementing some kind of full shared tempo map

 so that an app can read another's tempo map so that one app's time-line

 can match what another (master) app's time-line says?

I know there are some difficulties with that concept, but could they be overcome?

(I was the one who suggested that way back around '09 during

 one of those really long intense Jack LAD threads of the time,

 and it appeared in the Jack web site wish-list for a while.)

Thanks.

Tim.

MusE sequencer project.