Re: Need help doing a jmp rather than a call

Another person I was communicating with suggested that the first argument to fun2 (GenericFunction) may be destroyed by GenericFunction prior to calling jumptToMethod (fun3) such that it is impossible for any jumpToMethod code to retrieve it for Method's (fun4) use. I verified that rdi is destroyed by GenericFunction (fun2). This ends the quest. It can't be done without changing GenericFunction - which is not worth the effort. The C calling mode I support that doesn't use the assembler works fine.

Thank you to everyone for the help.

Blake McBride