Re: USB gadget on dream

Hi

>I'm actually not working on USB , but people I work with will likely be
>working on stuff related to USB (but nothing has started yet that I know
>of).
Ok.

>It just follows along with other dependencies for drivers. SMD is needed
>for most of the drivers on dream, so we had to get that in first.
Ok, I'll try to do that. Hope it gets accepted by linus?

>I'm not really familiar with the USB driver. So it might need RPC. I
>haven't planned on pushing RPC support yet tho.
Hmm. I'll look.

>Yeah, I'm all for it. If you want to try doing stuff by all means go for
>it. I'll try to make sure there's no overlap on my side.
okidoki.

>You got the framebuffer working right?
Yeah,
Couldn't beliefe my eyes, when this pinguin popped up on an fbcon
under upstream ^^

>Daniel
leviathan

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Sparc]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]