sound: soc: msm and buffer underruns.

hi,
I'm not sure that the topic of the mailing list is the good one but at
least there is the right people on this list.
Mark brown told me to try to contact the people working on the
htcdream's kernel,and I already tried the android kernel mailing list
without success.

I've rebased the codeaurora sound driver
https://www.codeaurora.org/gitweb/quic/le/?p=kernel/msm.git;a=tree;f=sound/soc/msm;h=407c7a4566100501faa4104fe3ee4f4c75fff2f3;hb=a49bb5e0a151f6813cdb345039a38d04300a75c6
on top of the official 2.6.32 android kernel
*I've made it work,load etc...
*I've debugged mplayer blocking with David Lanzendörfer
(huge thanks to Thingol in #alsa for telling me how to fix it)
*I made it realtime like in qdsp5

I only tested it under the htc dream with mplayer and aplay

The issue I have is with buffer management:
It does a lot of buffer underruns:
[ 5344.446380] audpp: DMA missed obj=20

Specially when I use the touchscreen.

Where should I look for fixing it?