Re: USB gadget on dream

On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 19:18 +0200, David Lanzendörfer wrote:
> Hi, I've seen you were already tinkering around with usb on board-trout
> Perhaps we could stick together, if you have already done something.

I'm actually not working on USB , but people I work with will likely be
working on stuff related to USB (but nothing has started yet that I know
of).

> It seems you came also to the conclusion, that we will need rpc?
> Or am I wrong there?

It just follows along with other dependencies for drivers. SMD is needed
for most of the drivers on dream, so we had to get that in first.

I'm not really familiar with the USB driver. So it might need RPC. I
haven't planned on pushing RPC support yet tho.

> How's the status?
> Would be cool, if we could get usb workin' too.
> It would simplify the further development ;-)

Yeah, I'm all for it. If you want to try doing stuff by all means go for
it. I'll try to make sure there's no overlap on my side.

You got the framebuffer working right?

Daniel

--
Sent by an consultant of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.