To: "Scott@Charter" <scott.smallsreed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Linux-Admin-Group" <linux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: Perl

www.google.com/linux

and then a search for perl... or books! did you know they have books with
just this sort of thing in them! save your eyes, read a book my friend.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Scott@Charter wrote:

Can anyone please help me with a short example Perl script that will

print

out all the odd numbers between 1 and 10? I don't know Perl and am

trying

to learn it.  I wrote a bash script to do the same thing and wanted to
compare it.

There must be a Perl expert out there somewhere who can help me?

Thanks-
Scott

-

-