Re: Kernel stops at "PM: Preparing system for mem sleep", never makes it to "Freezing user space processes ... "

Some new information, if that is helpful at all.

I have managed to circumvent the problem (I am not at 68 hours uptime
with proper suspend/resume by closing the lid) by killing the X server
every now and then (every 10-12 hours). Anyway, this afternoon, my
battery was drained and the system hibernated. On resume I saw this:

Aug 16 17:45:55 localhost kernel: [28755.912618] Uhhuh. NMI received
for unknown reason 3d on CPU 0.
Aug 16 17:45:55 localhost kernel: [28755.912622] Do you have a strange
power saving mode enabled?
Aug 16 17:45:55 localhost kernel: [28755.912623] Dazed and confused,
but trying to continue

Is this maybe related to my problem?

Thanks!

>>> Rafael