Re: Install/Configuring LinModem on Fedora21

Concerning USB modems, they can be a solution.
However it is commonly difficult to determine from a modem boxed,
that the modem will be supported by the Open Source USB code present
in all current Linux distributions.  Some USB modems once had Linux
support, but the code owners ceased to do Linux updates.  As mentioned
the USR brand modems are typically OK, if the box specifies Linux
support.

MarvS