Re: Install/Configuring LinModem on Fedora21

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 16:45:20 -0500
Brian G Burch <bgb1987@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble installing the linux drivers for a
> winmodem/linmodem in an old HP PC. I have run ScanModem on my system
> and attached it to this email.
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
>
> Brian

Sorry About the Remove Brian I have been getting spamed like crazy.
I use Debian the only way I can get a LT modem to work on the latest
stable Kernel is to compile one part from source and install
martian.dev from Debian in deb I have a agere sv92too modem and it will
not build at all on the 3 and up kernels.