Fwd: Creative Modem Blaster V.92 USB (DE5671 Model) dial-up modem...

Note that when using any bootable CD
modem drivers will have to be compiled after each boot,
in this case the hsfmodem drivers.
The standard hsfmodem installation is VERY LARGE. and tries to install files
in a few different folders.
I suspect most of them will not be available during a USB boot, during which
many of folders are read only on the CD/DCD.
\
MarvS
scanModem maintainer