Re: Creative Modem Blaster V.92 USB (DE5671 Model) dial-up modem...

Hi all!

I think this is similiar to my
http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/30210-Dial-up-Modem-and-KNOPPIX-v7.0.4-Live-CD-...?p=127914
forum thread with klaus2008's help. We managed to get the modem driver
to compile and communicate with its Hayes ATZ command. See
http://pastie.org/4776738 OR http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=YjLE4Sge for
my Terminal's copy and paste log.

The bad news is that the free driver is only up to 14.4k data speed. I
would have to pay to get the full package. I rarely use the dial-up, but
it would be nice to have when my cable goes down or whatever reasons. :(

Unless there is a free one somewhere?