Re: Replies

Jason

I am not its manager, just a user for more than 11 years.
This list obviously, and, I believe rightly, assumes that newcomers write to ask one question and, to begin with, expect that one answer will suffice. This implies that when writing the first time at least, they are not (yet?) registered, and therefore would not get our replies if they were automatically sent to the list only. The way I handle what troubles you is by simply having defined an account issuing a Reply-To: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, which I select (when I do not forget ... ), to send my prose. When my own address is added to that of the list, I get the same mail twice, not always at the same time, which makes refreshing my knowledge of the case a real hassle.

The case to which I added some info today contains 17 mails, to be rememorized before answering seriously.

Jacques