Re: pppd problem

Doug,
    Russell is the formal of this owner of this List, which is served
through CRYNWR.COM.
We regret that the UNSUBSCRIBE link did not work properly for you, but
cannot directly help.
As you know, I have informed Russell of this failure already.
I presume he is off line for the weekend, but will clearup the
situation early next week.

In the meantime, please refrain form peppering the LIST with your
UNSUBSCRIBE messages.
We simply to not have the RIGHTS to remove you.

MarvS