Re: 11c1:048c Fwd: help me

Ok guys,

I think my options for this card are really at the end... maybe it is
not running at all

The main board has only two pci slots and i have tried both

I really need this computer dialing through a telephone line so i will
try anoter pci card i have (intel 82537)

I am really out of time so sorry for my delay.

thx,

Edilson.