Re: 11c1:048c Fwd: help me

On 20 August 2010 09:47, Marvin Stodolsky <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joshua,
>
> Please look over the details.
> Any suggestions.
>
> Edison,
>   Joshua is out expert on the 11c1:048c chipset modems.
> Currently, there is driver loading and port creation,
> but the modem is not responding to the wvdialconf query.

Sounds like a hardware conflict. All I can suggest is to try removing
all pci cards and test the modem in each slot. Check the settings in
BIOS for PnP OS (no), reserved IRQ's, onboard device setup, etc.

--
Joshua Crawford ... http://geocities.com/mortarn

http://www.rewardscentral.com.au/Join/Default.aspx?refer=mortarn
Be rewarded! Join RewardsCentral today!