Re: Agere and faxes

Hector,

Sorry I don't know much about faxing, but I would suppose that you
could check out hylafax:

http://www.hylafax.org/content/FAQ

http://www.linux.org/lessons/advanced/x833.html

Also probably subscribe to their mailing list/and or check their archives.
The great thing is that the modem at least works in your case, while
for others it is not.

Regards,

Antonio