Re: Howard Mobley USA kernel 2.6.31-14-generic

Howard,

In order to better diagnoze the situation, please send us
ModemData.txt to list.  If you have scanMidem and have run
$ gunzip scanModem.gz
$ chmod +x scanModem
$ sudo ./scanModem

and attach via email ModemData.txt.

After this we can try to recommend some things to get it going or at
least try to.

Regards,

Antonio