Re: Compiling the Intel 537 driver: start from here please.

Dear Jacques,

I think I've got all the kernel-devel packages.

rpm -qa | grep kernel gives:

kernel-pae-2.6.27.25-0.1.1
kernel-xen-devel-2.6.29-1.1
linux-kernel-nutshell-1-1.86
kernel-pae-2.6.29-1.1
linux-kernel-headers-2.6.27-2.28
kernel-pae-extra-2.6.29-1.1
kernel-pae-extra-2.6.27.25-0.1.1
kernel-pae-devel-2.6.29-1.1
nfs-kernel-server-1.1.3-18.2.1
kernel-pae-base-2.6.29-1.1
kernel-pae-base-2.6.27.25-0.1.1
kernel-debug-devel-2.6.29-1.1
kernel-syms-2.6.29-1.1
kernel-default-devel-2.6.29-1.1
kernel-source-2.6.29-1.1
kernel-trace-devel-2.6.29-1.1

Yast lists everything beginning "kernel-devel" as installed.

I'll try re-building the file structure as you suggest, and report back.

Thank you once again for your time and patience

Lawson