Re: Your 537EP problem you requested help

Dear Steve,

The content of your mail makes my heart warm. Take time to discover
Linux. Linux is not as Windows. It requires skills to best take profit
of it. To be quite honest with you I have a long career as a software
support engineer on so many operating systems; providing I have Windows
for free and I have to pay for Linux, I would prefer to pay for Linux.
Because it deserves it. And there so numerous other excellent jobs I
benefit from for entirely free under Linux. My work on these Intel
drivers is just my thanks to this excellent community.
--
Philippe Vouters <Philippe.Vouters@xxxxxxxxxxx>