Re: polypower's Lucent Soft USB-Modem with Ubuntu 9.04

Thomas,

Agere Systems, Inc. (Lucent) Systems Soft Modem"
bus=002
USBmodemID=047e:2892
IDENT=agrsm

indeed requires a code package from AgereSystems/LSI , while the
current one available is only for 32 bit systems and not compatible
with your x86_64 installation.

But please forward me & Roland Hughes the package provided by
Polypower Tech. Co., Ltd.
Sometimes LSI does povide code updates directly to major buyers of
their chipsets.

MarvS