Re: NO DIALTONE

Ryan,

Put this wvdial.conf in your home directory.

[philippe@victor ~]$ cat wvdial.conf
[Modem0]
Modem = /dev/modem
Dial Command = ATDT
Init1= ATZ
Baud = 9600
[Dialer tiscali]
Username = <your ISP Username>
Password = <Your ISP password>
Phone = 08440575000
Stupid Mode = 1
Inherits = Modem0

Then:

$ sudo wvdial -C $HOME/wvdial.conf tiscali
-
http://vouters.dyndns.org:8080/
Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)