Re: NO DIALTONE

All of the emails I sent and received regarding the issue are available here:
http://ryanjames.l4rge.com/linmodems/linmodems-email.html
or for those who dislike html:
http://ryanjames.l4rge.com/linmodems/NO%20DIALTONE.txt

NB: They both contain exactly the same information.
NB2: I compiled both these files so EVERYONE at the list could see ALL of the emails we exchanged regarding my issue and therefore anyone at the list who read through the emails has a complete understanding of my issue and therefore, if they have an idea, they have the knowledge to know if it has already been tried or not. No need to search archives, just go to one of the above addresses and it is all there.

<>     <>     <>     <>     <>     <>     <>
Regards.
Ryan Mckeown
Northern Ireland, UK

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.
"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.
"If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.
"Whoever said 'nothings impossible' never tried to nail jell-o to a tree" - Lisa Bryant

Visit my website at:
www.21stcenturychristians.co.uk

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe Vouters" <Philippe.Vouters@xxxxxxxxxxx>