Re: Ubuntu

Anna,

Concerning the external monitor, the best option is to test with a
current Ubuntu Intrepid live CD,
to determine whether it will properly recognize the monitor.

With respect to the wireless modem card, do under Linux
$ lsusb
to get the identifier of your modem.  See
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NC10
If your modem does have the
 USB vendor:product id is: 04e8:6773
the instructions are applicable to your case.

Also more broadly, once you have the USB id, Google can be searched with:
"iPlus  wireless Linux"
There seem to be several reports in Polish.
Report back presently.

Also please Subscribe to the List through www.linmodems.org, so that
your emails do not have to be manually approved.

MarvS