Ubuntu

Hello,

I try to use (at first) Ubuntu from live CD  7.04 Feisty Fawn  on laptop
Fujitsu-Siemens

(Life Book E-series E-6595).

To laptop is connected external monitor neovo F-415 (this monitor
coopereting good with laptop
under Windows Professional). unfortunately after Ubuntu-start external
monitor not workt.

1. Have anybody similar problems and know how to resolve it ?

I want to connect to internet using iPlus card (wireless card)  model
option Globetrotter GPRS
 connected to PCMCIA.

2.What should I making?

Can I connected this card after Ubuntu start from live CD ? (under Windows
effect this System hang-up
or hardware defect if suitable software is not installed) ?

Have anybody similar problems ?

pleae give me hint - on this forum or per e-mail polaz@xxxxxxx

                                                      Anna