Re: Kodmen; Hungary; Kernel: 2.6.23.9-4.1

Hi!

Yes, of course, I've run it as root. I've istalled the other program,
but I receiwe the following message:

root@kodilapos:~# slmodemd -c HUNGARY --alsa hw:0,6error: alsa setup:
cannot open playback device 'hw:0,6': Device or resource busy
error: cannot setup device `hw:0,6'

Thank you!