Re: Graeme, Australia, kernel 2.6.25.10-86.fc9.i686

Hey,
Provided the ALSA driver works and sees your card, then please proceed
with the instructions in
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/HOWTO-Agere-11c11040-HDA.html
Modify the hda_codec.c file IN the ALSA SOURCE you built from, not in
/usr/src/linux, otherwise you will run in to the same problem of no sound.
Furthermore, I would suggest using the package
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/agrsm-20080808-ALSA18.tar.bz2
since it is newer than that recommended in the howto (updated for later
kernels)
Let me know how it goes,
Bjorn.