Re: Graeme, Australia, kernel 2.6.25.10-86.fc9.i686

Antonio Olivares wrote:
A thought occured to me, I remember that Axel from ATRPMS packaged
alsa with the symbols needed for the 11c11040 modems.  A quick search
led me to

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-eighth/msg02325.html

which hopefully helps you in some way.  I am sorry Axel to disturb,
but if you packaged the driver with the patch(es) for the 11c11040,
then they need to be put to good use :)

Regards,

Antonio

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for the info but my system is X86-32. I was googling my sound card problem and came across the information about the ATRPMS respository so I added the ATRPMS repository to my yum config a while ago and ran yum update alsa* which installed the latest alsa packages. I am not sure where they came from unfortunately.

I now have sound working somewhat OK so, hopefully, I can now get the modem working.

Regards,

GN

<snip>

--
Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols.
Registered Linux User 381781 (http://counter.li.org/)
-            Xerox never comes up with anything original.            -