Re: Graeme, Australia, kernel 2.6.25.10-86.fc9.i686

A thought occured to me, I remember that Axel from ATRPMS packaged
alsa with the symbols needed for the 11c11040 modems.  A quick search
led me to

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-eighth/msg02325.html

which hopefully helps you in some way.  I am sorry Axel to disturb,
but if you packaged the driver with the patch(es) for the 11c11040,
then they need to be put to good use :)

Regards,

Antonio