Re: Fwd: further help requested

Hi Mark,
We have a precompiled driver set for your system.
Please download and unpack this file:
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/agrsm-ubuntu8.04.1-2.6.24-19-generic.tar.gz

After unpacking, enter the new directory and issue 'sudo ./setup' to
install.
You may need to reboot after setup to finish loading the new modules.
After reboot, issue 'sudo modprobe agrmodem' followed by 'sudo modprobe
agrserial' to load the modem driver.
This should create serial port /dev/ttyAGS3 for use with your favourite
dialling software.
Best,
Bjorn.