Re: Andrew Rogers, UK kernel 2.6.24-21-server

On Fri, September 12, 2008 13:46, Jacques Goldberg wrote:

Hi Jacques

Sorry the problem that I have is that my server pickups that I haev
connected a modem to my server, but won't recgonise it.

I have read through various articles and caem across linmodems scanmodem
utility which does pickup.  I have tried to follow the instructions but
end up getting confused and can't get my system to talk to it with the
instructions in the scanmodem utility.

I had included my Modemdata text file if that is any help.

Thanks

Andrew