Re: Andrew Rogers, UK kernel 2.6.24-21-server

Andy,

Either you collaborate, and we try to help you, or you are on your own.
scanModem only gives info on your modem, nothing to do with FAX.
There is nothing we can do with it if any ISP answers your call at least as far as prompting for login. You have not answered that question: can you get any ISP to answer your call? If it does, the modem works, and scanModem is useless.

Jacques