Re: 11c11040 -> Pulling proprietary core discussion (Emmanuel)

Hi Emmanuel,
Changed the subject line, otherwise someone might
google and get a thread that is not really useful...
:)

You have a very good point regarding what GNU/Linux
is... and assuming the licence of the agrsm software
is similar to that of Lucent's LTmodem software. (The
sellouts went Lucent --> Agere --> LSI) we should be
able to pull a 'martian' on this code too (referring
to Alexei's work on the martian package for LT
winmodems)...

Now of course, the hardest part is finding someone
willing and with the time to hack and decompile the
agrmodemlib.o to document its secrets... After which
we'd need someone with C experience to write the new
code.

Bjorn.

--- Emmanuel Charpentier <emm.charpentier@xxxxxxx>