Re: thank you for your help

Hello Marvin: at the moment the kernel of my system is 2.6.20-15 updated at the 2.6.21-20 (Red Flag kernel), but I plan to update it because although the modem works I even have problems. The modem establishes the communication (it calls, hangs, hang-up (callback)), but then it is not possible to access to any internet service. Possibly exist some protocol problem.
Some idea or advice?
I am working in this, and will report.

Victor

Marvin Stodolsky escribió:
Victor

RE: according to your instructions
Thanks are to to Hugo Canelli, who wrote the original and has made
numerous other contributions to maintanence of agrmodem+agrserial.

My systems have other modem hardware.

What is the most recent Ubuntu kernel on your System?
THis information will help others, concerning what minimal System
update may be necessary.

MarvS