Re: thank you for your help

Victor
RE: according to your instructionsThanks are to to Hugo Canelli, who wrote the original and has madenumerous other contributions to maintanence of agrmodem+agrserial.
My systems have other modem hardware.
What is the most recent Ubuntu kernel on your System?THis information will help others, concerning what minimal Systemupdate may be necessary.
MarvS
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Victor Gabriel Trombotto<trombotto@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Hy Marvin: thank you for your fast and good help. I installed the Kernel> 2.6.21 according to your instructions and it's WORKED IMMEDIATELY. The guide> agrsm_howto.txt is excellent and easy of following. During several months I> had carried out all type of tests without positive results. Thank you again> to you and to Antonio Olivares who had the kindness of translating to> Spanish  the main instructions.> Excuses my poor English.>> Victor Gabriel Trombotto>>  trombotto@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Trombotto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>> Almafuerte – Cba – Rep.Arg.>>>>>>>>