thank you for your help

Hy Marvin: thank you for your fast and good help. I installed the Kernel 2.6.21 according to your instructions and it's WORKED IMMEDIATELY. The guide agrsm_howto.txt is excellent and easy of following. During several months I had carried out all type of tests without positive results. Thank you again to you and to Antonio Olivares who had the kindness of translating to Spanish the main instructions.
Excuses my poor English.

Victor Gabriel Trombotto

  trombotto@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Trombotto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Almafuerte – Cba – Rep.Arg.