Modem Help

De: Liam Enviado el: mar 15/04/2008 14:23
Para: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: Modem Help

>And Pedro, i think a wiki would be a great idea...

A GFDL (free documentation license) Wikia.  We can begin in
http://linux.wikia.com/wiki/Dial-up adding information about Linmodems,
hardware, driver, software, packages and more documentation from the list.

We can also create a page about Linmodem.

>or a forum even.
>Regards,

>Liam

Where we are posting these messages is a forum . The advantage of wiki over
a forum is that one can store the more interesting information and
documentation in the Wiki. So, one can send the people from the forum (or
email list) to the Wiki to read documentation.

Regards.

Pedro.