Re: Modem Help

Well Jacques... the reason i emailed you (and Marvin) individually and
not the whole list was because i wanted to thank you (both)
"personally" for answering my query. Answers take time and effort and
i just wanted to say "thanks" to those who replied.

Anyway... i think an autoconfiguration script/program to perform the
whole setup would be awesome. I have to admit i was a little surprised
that there wasn't one and that configuring a modem would be so...
troublesome.

However i am still very gratefull that most of the really hard work
has been done and that there is a mailing list (where people respond)
to help those like myself who just need a little extra help.

And Pedro, i think a wiki would be a great idea... or a forum even.

Regards,

Liam