Minor issue with scanModem and gccxml

Hi,
I can't find anywhere specifically for reporting scanModem bugs. I've
had a minor issue when trying to run scanModem (on ubuntu 7.10, but I
don't think that matters).

According to SETDATE, my version of scanModem is quite recent:

SETDATE="SETDATE=2008_04_15,week_15"

I wasn't aware, but apparently I have gccxml installed:

brian@russell:~/tmp/scanModem$ which gccxml gccxml_cc1plus
/usr/bin/gccxml
/usr/bin/gccxml_cc1plus

This causes scanModem to hang while gccxml just sits there doing nothing
when called with -dumpversion, so I had to make the following change to
GCCtests:

brian@russell:~/tmp/scanModem$ diff scanModem scanModem.old
290c290
< GCCtests=$(ls /usr/bin/gcc* | grep -v gccbug | grep -v gccmakedep |
grep -v gccxml 2>/dev/null)
---
> GCCtests=$(ls /usr/bin/gcc* | grep -v gccbug | grep -v gccmakedep
2>/dev/null)

Works fine after that. Should be easy enough to include in the next
update.

Thanks,
Brian