wvdial dialling string; getting external line

Just one last tweak needed in my slmodemd setup via wvdial.

Often in hotel rooms, when needing to make a dial-up connection, one has to
first obtain an 'external line', e.g. by first dialling '9' (or - in
France - '0').

With the Windows dialler I could do that as follows:

   0,xxxxxxx

where the ',' inserts a pause, to allow time for the '0' to bring the external
line up, before the number  xxxxxx. is dialled.

Is the same method used in wvdial?

--
/\/\aurice Batey
  (Retired in Surrey, UK)