Re: wvdial dialling string; getting external line

I do not know for sure, but you can try both ways

1) with a , or a ;
or directly
with
2) 9 then the numbers that you need to dialout.

Report back if 1) or 2) worked, or both failed.  I will check wvdial
documentation in the meantime.

Regards,

Antonio