Re: David Grandeffo, United States of America kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

Dave,

Read the InfoGeneral.txt
For a few dollars more, it is worth buying a Controller Chipset
(hardware) modem, whose serial drivers are provided in every Linux
releases.  If you buy one of the winmodems, drivers will have to be
compiled with every kernel update.

MarvS