Re: ModemData

Leonardo,

Having seen nothing from you after the following message, may I ask you if we can consider your problem as solved?

Jacques

Jacques Goldberg wrote:
Leonardo,
I repeat my request.
In your first mail to us you wrote
"but when I try to
finally dial up an error message is displayed."

WHAT IS THE ERROR MESSAGE?

You have sent /etc/wvdial.conf below.
Is THAT the file with which you are trying to dial?
I mean, are THESE the lines Phone, Password and Username which you use?

Can you please do this:
sudo wvdial | tee myproblem.txt
This will create the file myproblem.txt
Please send us that file.